How Can We Help?
What should I bring to my first appointment with an Immigrant Legal Services provider?
When you have your first appointment with an Immigrant Legal Services provider, it’s essential to come prepared with any relevant documents and information related to your immigration case. This may include:
- Passports and any identification documents
- Visa applications or petitions
- Employment or educational records
- Correspondence from immigration authorities (e.g., USCIS or ICE)
- Criminal records or court documents (if applicable)
- Marriage certificates, birth certificates, or other family documents
- Medical records (if relevant to your case)
- Any other documents or information that could be helpful for your case
Bringing these documents to your first appointment will help the legal professional better understand your situation and provide the most appropriate advice and guidance. It’s also helpful to prepare a list of questions or concerns you may have about your case, so you can address them during your consultation.