How Can We Help?
What can I do if there are no Sex Working Outreach events or programs in my area?
- Seek online resources and virtual events, as previously mentioned in our FAQs. These can provide valuable information and support, even if you’re unable to attend in-person events.
- Connect with sex worker organizations and support groups outside of your area. They may be able to provide guidance, resources, or referrals to services in your region.
- Consider starting a local support group or organizing a Sex Working Outreach event yourself. Reach out to sex worker organizations for advice on how to get started and best practices for creating a safe, supportive environment.
- Advocate for the establishment of Sex Working Outreach programs in your area by raising awareness of the need for these services and collaborating with local community organizations, healthcare providers, and social service agencies.
- Network with other sex workers, either online or in person, to share information, resources, and support. Building connections within your community can help foster resilience and empower you in your work.
Even without local Sex Working Outreach events, there are still opportunities to access support and resources, build connections, and advocate for change in your area.